Our Ready-Mix Concrete Products
Our standard mix designs are available in varying specifications for strength (15 MPa, 20 MPa, 25 MPa, 30 MPa, 32 MPa, 35 MPa) and aggregate size, as well as entrained air and other properties. Need help selecting the appropriate mix design for your project? Contact us.
High Specification mixes
Our high Specification mixes have the enhanced properties required for challenging applications. From very High Strength Concrete (up to 70 MPa), to large volume mass pours, to corrosion protection, to many other specific material and performance properties, our mix designs can be tailored to meet your unique project needs.
Our Performance Mix designs have been designed by our parent company Interoute to ideally suit specific applications:
- Self Compacting Concrete: With very high flow characteristics, rapid placement, and no requirement for manual finishing to create a smooth and attractive finish, iFlow is ideally suited for large horizontal slabs.
- ICF Form Mix: Created specifically for Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) wall construction and other formwork with dense rebar or tight passages. This mix is characterized by excellent flow properties and requires virtually no vibration to create a smooth and attractive finish that is free of voids.
- Low Density Fill: An economical, low-density specialty mix for filling open excavations. It has lower density, lower strength, and excellent flow and consolidation properties.
- Green Concrete: This environmentally-friendly product has the maximum sustainability rating required for LEED building construction.
- Premium Exposed: This premium specialty mix is designed for exposed aggregate finishing, offering an optimal finished appearance.